Right now Zfort Group is looking for a Technical Project Manager to the super-product team.
You will join the team with an impressive track record and be the key player in steering complex global project deliveries while leading one or multiple internal and external teams.
B2B or B2C, classic e-commerce or marketplace, startup, or a big established company — we have a bunch of different projects waiting for you!
- Manage complex and global e-commerce initiatives on a business and technical level of your clients end-to-end;
- Create significant business value for your clients in under 180 days;
- Be an excellent communicator and the primary contact point for the team on the customer side;
- Manage a distributed project team of software engineers, product owners, technology leads, and architects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Lead weekly, monthly, and quarterly client meetings and workshops sharing project progress, operational reporting, KPIs, and drive improvement opportunities;
- Manage customer expectations from the sales phase through go-live and handover to customer success;
- Be responsible for the entire project plan, resource planning, requirements definition and management, workshops, time tracking, project documentation, risk assessments, billing, and controlling;
- Manage actively the project scope/backlog on a technical and business level with your team to ensure delivery in time, budget, and quality;
- Prepare and perform product and tech demos of the solution to your client on a regular basis;
- Develop and manage project risk and issue management plans, analyze risks by probability and severity to assess their impact on project delivery, implement procedures to mitigate risk threats.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or a related field is required;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You work highly structured and data-driven;
- You have 3+ years of experience managing commerce projects;
- You have 2+ years of experience working within an agency or management consulting environment;
- You have 4+ years of experience as a project manager, utilizing project management methodologies and disciplines, best practices, and artifacts in SCRUM environments;
- You have profound experience in working with or as a part of technical teams as project manager, QA, product manager, or product owner;
- Understanding IT infrastructure and architecture (middleware, APIs, Cloud);
- Ideally, you are well rounded and comfortable wearing a business analyst and quality assurance hat, along with the project manager one;
- You are a strategic thinker who can anticipate potential challenges related to invisible constraints (e.g. regional/international differences, internal customer motivation, etc.);
- You have experience with relevant project management and presentation tools as well as with billing, accounting, and time tracking systems (Jira, Confluence, PowerPoint, Excel, Google-Suite, etc.);
- You are proficient in the English and Russian language;
- You are okay with periodic traveling to customer locations (up to 25% if the situation allows).
Spryker enables companies to become digital pioneers in B2B, Unified Commerce, B2C and in
marketplaces. The innovative platform-as-a-service solution with over 50 API-based packaged business
capabilities (PBC) is cloud-native and its flexibility makes it attractive for companies and developers.
The Spryker Cloud Commerce OS has empowered 150+ companies to manage transactions in over 200
countries worldwide and is trusted by brands such as Toyota, Hilti, Lekkerland, Hero, Rose Bikes, and
Our modern offices are located in the digital metropolises of Berlin and Hamburg, as well as in other
locations such as Amsterdam and New York. We are taking new markets by storm!
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new, exciting customers, technologies,
innovative approaches and is looking for talented people who want to revolutionize the digital commerce
world with us.
If you are interested, please let us know email@example.com.