We’re looking for Middle+/Senior QA Engineers to the large complex web application.
- 3+ years experience in software testing
- Writing testing documentation;
- Advanced knowledge of testing approaches, techniques, and methodologies;
- Strong knowledge of concepts, activities, and deliverables in software testing;
- Strong experience in Test Planning & Estimation;
- Taking technical leadership & ownership of different test deliverables for the team;
- Strong analytical skills to participate in troubleshooting of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution;
- Knowledge of Databases and constructing SQL commands;
- Web development technologies;
- Client-server Architecture;
- Version control systems (Git);
- API testing;
- Requirements analysis and test coverage;
- Scrum principles.
- Manual testing of large complex web applications;
- Planing test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates;
- Experience with agile development process;
- Experience with e-commerce projects/CMS projects;
- Performance/Load testing;
- Experience working in Unix/Linux;
- Using issue tracking system (JIRA).
Nice to have:
- Experience in white box testing;
- Experience in automation testing;
- Using test management system (Zephyr).
- Good communication skills;
- Good sense of humor;
- English: Intermediate +
- Unlimited vacation days and fully flexible working hours
- Join the development of a unique Cloud Commerce Operating System
- Remote work
- Trainings and certifications (paid by the company).
Spryker enables companies to become digital pioneers in B2B, B2C and in marketplaces. The innovative platform-as-a-service solution with over 800 API-based modules is cloud-compatible and its flexibility makes it attractive for companies and developers. The Spryker Commerce OS has empowered 150+ companies to manage transactions in over 200 countries worldwide and is trusted by brands such as Toyota, Hilti, Lekkerland, Hero, Rose Bikes, and Prym.
Our modern offices are located in the digital metropolises of Berlin and Hamburg, as well as in other locations such as Amsterdam and Kharkiv. We are taking new markets by storm! The international Spryker team is constantly working with new, exciting customers, technologies, innovative approaches and is looking for talented people who want to revolutionize the digital commerce world with us.
Learn more at Spryker.com.